ENTELECHY – 3 – Crepuscular of Limited Questions

Topher begins revolutionizing the world by acknowledging Artillects and computer-based life forms as equal.  By appealing to the maligned and forgotten Topher forms his power-base.  Next, Topher decrees that Magnolia Orchard, will be known as Star Garden, and seceded from NAU.  Topher requests from the World Nations Organization to have the Gardens acknowledged as a separate country.  The Malthusian Commission rallied other WNO blocs to deny Topher’s petition.  In retaliation, Topher raises the numerous Sacred Orchards around the world from their countries, creating tribal utopias with unlimited power, clean water, food, etc…  This begins a quickly escalating terrorist war between Rejenys and status quo.

The conflict began in earnest when a series of Malthusian coordinated terrorist attacks occur at Sacred Orchards across the world.  In Afruika, hysteria reaches pitch when Rejenys followers are lead into a mass execution in Mount Eros; among them is Melissa Cobalt, who prays to Topher but Nico arrives, taking the survivors away.

Next, in Vargaria, while on a romantic hunting trip with Ninive, Wyte is killed by Malthusian Coalition soldiers.  After Wyte’s funeral, Topher sends apostles out to purchase items for a Pantheon dinner.  With his friend murdered, Topher believes that peaceful existence with the current WNO cannot be.  Using the Sacred Orchards as hubs, Topher enflames the Burning Ember, whose Tear re-emits an electric-magnetic pulse that leaves 79% of the population in suspended animation.  When the remaining 21% of the population awaken their memories and identities are reset.  The Pantheon takes residence within The Ember, abandoning the amnesiacs to build a new society unburdened by preconceived ideals.

Advertisements